Teatro Audaz San Antonio
2017-2018 Season Single Tickets (unless otherwise stated)
- General Public $20
- Senior Citizens, Military, SATCO Members $18
- Students $15 • Children 12 and under $10
- Staged Readings General Admission $10
Season Tickets (includes admission to the following 8 shows; Dos Chicanos Un Camino, Chimichangas and Zoloft, Casa de Muñeca, EL, Project in·ter·sec·tion·al·i·ty, La Pastorela, Anon(ymous), and Aye, No!)
- General Public $99
- Senior Citizens, Military, SATCO Members $90
- Students $75
- Children 12 and under $60
Ticket Office Policies
1. Refunds and Exchanges: All sales are final and non-refundable. Ticket exchanges are available for a fee of $3.00 per ticket. Exchanges are only accepted up to 24 hours prior to the original production and MUST be made by the original purchaser.
2. Seating Policy: Because of the unique layout of our theaters there is absolutely no late seating OR re-seating once a performance has begun. If the show has an intermission, patrons arriving late or leaving during the performance will be seated at the intermission. Every effort is made to start performances at the announced time unless there is an unavoidable delay.
3. Children: Everyone attending a performance must have a ticket and must be able to sit in a seat. Infants are not permitted. Children six to 12 are eligible for a child’s ticket. Children five and under are not permitted unless the show is specifically intended for young audiences.
4. Cameras & Recording Devices: Cameras and other recording devices (audio, video and still) are not permitted in the theatre and may be confiscated if used during a performance.
5. Cell Phones and Personal Electronic Devices: The use of cell phones and other electronic devices is strictly prohibited. Cellular phones and other devices can cause distractions to performers and other patrons and will be confiscated. Please turn all devices off!
6. Personal Responsibility Statement: Teatro Audaz San Antonio prides itself on offering a diverse selection of arts entertainment for the San Antonio community. Not all productions may appeal to or be appropriate for every person or for all ages. Patrons are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the shows we offer in order to make informed decisions prior to purchasing tickets.
7. Inclement Weather Policy: In the case of weather emergency, it is possible that scheduled events will NOT take place and will be rescheduled as permitted. This page AND the event page will be updated should this occur.
For the Hearing Impaired, signing of performances will be arranged once per show. Contact us for more details.
Handicap Access Handicapped Access and Seating is available.Contact us for more details.
Interested in becoming a member of the Teatro Audaz familia? Consider supporting our work in one or more of the following ways:
Give Donations - Teatro Audaz San Antonio is dedicated to providing quality teatro for all members of our community and beyond.
We hope you will consider donating in one of the following ways: • Become one of our donors.
Checks can be made out to Teatro Audaz San Antonio (TASA) and sent to our address at 800 W. Ashby Pl. San Antonio, Texas 78212 •
Invite your employer to become a Corporate Sponsor or to match your donations. Donation Levels: ▪ Vecino’s: $20+ ▪ Amigo’s: $100+ ▪ Familia: $500+ ▪ Padrino’s: $1000+ ▪ Corporate Sponsors
Give Time If you are interested in volunteering, we will take your help! Please email email@example.com let us know what you are interested in doing.
Our wish list regularly includes: • Ushers, front of house, organization, and special projects.
Give Stuff If you have goods or services that you think would benefit Teatro Audaz, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Our wish list regularly includes: • Office Supplies • Quality workshop tools: drill guns, saws, hammers, screws • Costumes: any gently used clothing and shoes in all sizes and styles